Support of the professional engineers and technicians enables us to provide a wide range of USF-2000 Ultrasonic Fatigue Testing System. This is manufactured under the guidance of our vendors by utilizing high quality components. It is used in It is used in many industries including steel and aluminium construction, metallurgy, manufacturing, aerospace, automotive and other transportation sectors. In order to meet set industry norms, this USF-2000 Ultrasonic Fatigue Testing System is rigorously tested on diverse parameters before dispatch.
- Accelerated evaluation of the fatigue life of metals and materials is possible at 20 kHz cycle speed. Even 1010 cycle tests are completed in a mere six days.
- Significant stress can be produced by testing under resonance conditions, and furthermore is economical.
- Constant stress amplitude control is possible via the controller (provided) with the PC.
- Optimal for long-life evaluation of materials and high-speed vibration replication experiments.
- The test system is extremely compact, allowing it to be installed anywhere.
- The Windows software provided can be used for easy testing from design of resonance specimens through to actual testing.
Without air compressor
|USF-2000 Ultrasonic Fatigue Testing System |
Tester main unit (including installation table)
Ultrasonic resonance system
Ultrasonic test control measurement software
Cooling system (air compressor*, air drier, air pipes)
|346-72209||Displacement measuring instrument (eddy current type displacement sensor, resolution 0.5 Âµm)|
|346-52897-01||Displacement sensor calibrator (High-Performance Micrometer CDE-25 C1)|
|-||Displacement recorder, High-speed data logger (sampling speed 1 MHz min.), Measurement laptop computer|
|Test frequency||20 kHz Â±500 Hz (recommended test range 20 kHz Â±30 Hz) * The test frequency is determined by the resonance frequency of the specimen.|
|Horn end face amplitude||Â±10 to Â±50 Âµm|
|Test stress range||Stress when the specimen undergoes Â±10 to Â±50 Âµm displacement *The stress value depends on the specimen shape and physical properties.|
|Power requirements||200 V 3-phase: 2 kVA (air compressor) |
200 V 1-phase: 3.5 kVA (ultrasonic fatigue testing system)
100 V 1-phase: 1 kVA (including PC, displacement recorder, air drier)
Testable Materials/Materials That Cannot Be Tested:
|Testable materials||Materials that can resonate at 20 kHz, and that generate little heat when resonating (such as high-strength steel, duralumin, titanium alloys, aluminum)|
|Materials that cannot be tested||Materials that do not resonate at 20 kHz â¢ Materials for which specimen installation is difficult â¢ Materials that generate significant heat due to hysteresis energy when resonating at 20 kHz (such as plastics, ceramics)|
Plot No. 2, Sethi Chamber, DDA Local Shopping Centre, M.O.R Land, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110060, India